Everything you need in one location.
In addition to the comforts that come with 1,000 feet of waterfront available to every homeowner, Freeman’s Point is chock full of creekside amenities. A walking trail that runs the length of the waterfront is the perfect place for an afternoon stroll. Cool down in the community pool or serve up a traditional Lowcountry oyster roast in the neighborhood pavilion. Combine all that with the perfect location and quality built homes and you have James Island’s premier waterfront community.
- Founder’s Park that includes:
- Gazebo, Children’s playground, Picnic area
- Community pool
- Neighborhood connectivity via waterfront greenway and trail with resting benches
- Minutes to downtown Charleston
- A short drive to Folly Beach
- Access to Seaside Creek
- Close to Morris Island
- A quick boat ride to waterfront dining and entertainment
- Community dock and fishing pier
- Boat access to our dock via Seaside Creek
- Swimming and sunbathing
- 1,000 foot waterfront park accessible to all homeowners